The childhood nursery rhyme “Row, Row, Row your Boat” ends by proclaiming that “life is but a dream!” And yet as evangelist David Ring points out today on Family Talk, life was a nightmare for him. Growing up with cerebral palsy, he was teased and ridiculed every day at school. And yet now as a worldwide speaker, David realizes God meant it all for good and – it’s okay not to be okay! Don’t miss the second part of his story.
This Week's Upcoming Broadcasts:
• 7/25: Overcoming Childhood Traumas Part 1
• 7/26: Overcoming Childhood Traumas Part 2
• 7/27: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 1
• 7/28: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 2
• 7/29: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 3
• Weekend: The Hidden Message of the Great Seal of the United States Part 1
Copyright ©2016 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk All Rights Reserved
Family Talk 540 Elkton Drive, Suite 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (877) 732-6825
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.